I hate it when we got some stranger suddenly join in too our group for projects. Many people may be okay with it. But I am not. Yet, I don't know how to reject that stranger.
So, this stranger came in, and joined us, and being part of our team.
Thinking that this stranger might not do anything during work. But what else can we do? We had already accepted him.
After quite some time, this person has shown us some (not all) effort. Plus points.
After some time, this stranger became somehow-friend. Yah, not bad.
We tried to be understanding (and well, we are!), because he is working and on the other hand, he is also retaking previous semester's modules.
Since you know you are VERY BUSY, I think the more you should show to us what you can do. And make sure you do it. But no, you still look blur about what your duties are.
True colors of you starts to appear. Making us starts to feel negative towards you.
Getting feedbacks from his previous teammates. Two words - Too Good. Yah man, too good till they wanted to leave.
VERDICT = It's best to stick to the 4 of us only. More work done, but at least we are efficient. Unlike you. If you hadn't join us, probably things would be better. And I won't be snapping here and there already. %^&*(*($%#@
WHERE THE FLOWER ARE YOUUU. NB. (Sorry for swearing. I'm feeling damn vexed now)

