
How true is that.
I just told my two girls about how much I wanted to blog after reading Eve's blog. NOW?! Lost of words.
And the time now is... 1.21am. A hour and the half since the beginning of the Ox year! :D I am supposed to do my Accounting assignment, but... Aiya, decided to blog instead!
This week, many many cute guys (sadly not in school) have caught my attention.
First,
Jam Xiao Jing Teng.
He may look ordinary, and I know I am very slow in realising how cute he is! But, who cares? I like it can already! :D He is really really cuteeeeee can! Okay, I shall rank him 2nd after _ (Guess who!) Don't ask me how come I will find him cute after 1 - 2 years. It's a long story.
Second,
Jonny Evans! (Fana is going to scream)
He is damn cute right?! Sounds silly, but I immediately went to check out on him on the internet right after I seen him on the newpaper. Uh huh, I'm a soccer noob. All I know that he is from Manchester United, and a defender (Bro: Eh, if I'm not wrong lah). How silly my bro can be, keep asking me not to support Evans. Reason? 'Cause my bro is a hard core Chelsea fan. Not like I'm going to be interested in soccer after finding him cute. =/ I'll rank him 3rd after Xiao Jing Teng and _ (Guess who!)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
So, have you guessed who is _?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
NONE OTHER THAN THEM LAH, OBVIOUSLY! (Especially the one on the extreme left!)
How not to fall in love with them? Look at the celebrities enjoying their songs!
Okay, get back to work, Eunice. Stop ooogling.

