Which is Managerial Accounting CA2. One more to go, one more to go, Theeben and Fana! :D
So, the assignments and projects for Semester 3 is almost done. Surprisingly, we did fast this time. However, many obstructions in between.
In school, I have been seeing how other groups worked. And I should say, I am really really really lucky to meet these people. No matter what happened, we are always at the "one for all, all for one" spirit. It's always us 4.
A group work consist of a very very good teamwork and spirit. Tasks and responsibities are often distributed to all of us. No matter how early each of us had completed our own work, I think, at least, we will always be there to help one another. Even when the other one says, "No, I can cope", we are still there. That is the reason why, I love them plus me for our team spirit. I really hope that next sem, there will be no more further addition of group member. I want it to be us 4. The only 4 of us.
During Sem 2, there is this classmate of ours, came in and join our group for projects. Initially, he did put in a certain effort. But at the end, he made us all disappointed. He was remorseful, but everything is too late. Sometimes, a word "Sorry" won't helps a thing at all. But nevermind, it's all over.
Now in Sem 3, he joined another group (Yay), BUT, another one joined us. Seriously, until now, I had no idea why I did not reject this classmate that time. Seemed like, I did not learnt from my lesson at all. So, he APPEARED to be quite good. To my point of view, I think he DID placed in a certain amount of effort, but not all. I would say, his work is not that perfect in our eyes.
Nevermind, I don't mind helping you do, if you have show me your effort. At least, you should be there ALWAYS when we are doing our work. It's not because when we said you are "left with nothing" means you're really left with nothing. It's nice that we are there to accept you and let you into our group. I think, the more you should show us that you appreciate our kindness, and the more you should show something to prove to us that you aren't like this. But. You. Did. Not.
Your work has created extra burden for us already. You should be sensible. Yet, you made me feel that you did not bother about your work. Telling me you are feeling bad now is pointless. And I seriously serious mean pointless. I may be mean. But so what? Do you think your "bad" can helps to solve everything? No.
Sigh, I still prefer the 4 of us. Whatever it is, still the 4 of us. Not wanting an inconsistent 5th member to join. I seriously mean it.
FYYYYYUH!

