Wednesday, October 1, 2008

2 months 1 day...

more to my 19th birthday! :D

I guess I'd be suffering celebrating my birthday this year sadly happily!

Sigh, sad to say, we'll most likely to be having our final exam on my birthday. Big deal, many would say. But the thing is, I have not celebrated my birthday in school before in my life! Not that I wanted it badly, but my birthday never fell on a school day before in my life yet!
In my 10 years of Primary school and Secondary school days, my birthday is always part in the December holidays. Went on to the next school, thinking that my birthday might fall on a school day. In the end, during the 2 years, it was on a Saturday and Sunday! And then, now, it's on a exam day! Nice one.

Anyway, school is starting tomorrow! Asking me if I am excited, the answer will be "Not really". Asking me if I am feeling sian, the answer will still be "Not really". Accounting, Business Communication, Business Statistics, hello to you all again! :D

Okay, I had a webcam session with dearest Kukuhaida yesterday.



I laughed like no tomorrow for this expression, I swear.

And she was too bored, and she edited some pictures for me! How sweeeeeet! :D






Okay, bathing time. I heard Bro's friend coming for dinner tonight, tsk! Whoooops! Haahahaha.