I was too bored yesterday, and decided to update an entry in mandarin, haaa! :) And seemed like I made pretty much mistakes without realising. The reason is not because my chinese stamina went down okay! It was because I just keep typing without checking. Wheeeee, how brilliant I was.
A big big apolgise to my friends who don't understand mandarin. Now I'll translate my rather broken chinese to you all.
Okie dokie, here's it:
我想要说, (Title, duh. Okay. It means "I want to say,")
我好像 (correct word is 想)吃: (I feel like eating:)
1)Sushi. 读了Jess 的簿客,我超想吃得勒。(Sushi. After reading Jess' blog, I'm super craving for it! )
2)Koi 的奶茶。超棒的! (Koi Milk tea. Damn good!)
3)Waraku / Shokudo Pasta。 (I need not have to translate this, I guess.)
今天真是累死人了。 (Yesterday was a super tiring day for me.)
作 (correct word is 昨)天晚上和朋友聊天到凌晨三点。 (Was chatting with friend on the phone till 3am.)
今天又要和同学去看电影。 (Went to catch a movie with classmates today.)
原本要去BBDC 放钱的,后来太累了。 (Wanted to go BBDC to top up money into my account initially, but was too tired to do so.)
然后就去了学校那 (correct word is 拿)我们的课本。 (Went to school to collect course notes.)
天啊,看到我们的班就 sian 一半。 (Goodness gracious, felt sian-half after checking out or new classroom / Lecture theatre.)
然后就去NYDC 吃完 (correct word is 晚)餐。 (Aftermath, went to NYDC for dinner.)
他们的bake rice 太棒了。 (The bake rice there was awesome!)
我的华语真的是不行了。 (My mandarin cannot make it already.)
我 took 二十分钟写这些。 (I took 20 minutes to update this lil stuffs.)
明天我再 update。 (I'll update tomorrow.)
拜拜!:) (Bye bye! With a smiley face.)
And right now, my second craving is sitting beside me. With the large cup, heee! :)
Ohyes, last friday, I went to see the F1! Okay, maybe not so good like the Grandstand, but its already more than enough. We just stood at the bridge in between Marina Square and Suntec City, watching the cars zoooooooooooooooming pass us. :) It was hell cool, I tell you. Oh, and I took several videos of it, but sadly my camera's batt went dead. And I'm sending it for servicing soon, so prolly will upload it after collecting back or something. :D
Okay, school's starting in 2 days' time! I don't like my new lecture theatre, 'cause it's a smokers' paradise. Danggg. Okay, see you soon, dearies! :D
xoxo.

