skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
EUNICE'S
Kimtaitai.
Saturday, October 4, 2008
And there it goes.
The first week of school.
It goes pretty well, and I currently think it's better than the previous sem. :) Prolly it's because of the modules we are taking now.
Sigh, school life is back = hectic life is back. HA. :D
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Ads.
Song in my head now!
미쳤어 (Feat. Eric) - Son Dam Bi
Wonderwoman
Eunice Tay.
Nineteen on Twenty!
02nd December 1989.
I'm just as crazy as you see! :D
Nonsenses!
View shoutbox
Free chat widget @ ShoutMix
I love you
Priscilla
Amanda
Amenda
Evelyn
I love you two
I am still reading your blogs! :D
Before present.
Mar 2009
(2)
Feb 2009
(6)
Jan 2009
(13)
Dec 2008
(9)
Nov 2008
(5)
Oct 2008
(12)
Sep 2008
(13)
Aug 2008
(15)
Jul 2008
(14)
Jun 2008
(14)
May 2008
(21)
Apr 2008
(18)
Mar 2008
(10)
Feb 2008
(10)
Jan 2008
(17)