Sunday, July 13, 2008

MOF!



Apparently, it's already the 14th, and my time is still on 13th. Lazy to edit. Ah, whatever.

Anyway, a week ago, MOF with Bestfriends at Lot 1! The service seriously suck like nobody's business. If you want to go, please go over to the Bugis' outlet. Though I haven't been there before, but I believe the service would be better.



The food is great, but the service CMI.


Check out Eve's expression. HAHAHA! Ok, I didn't mean to laugh. Just that I find her so damn cute larh! Cause she don't know that I had already snapped a photo. HAHAHA!(:


So take 2! Smile! :D











It all spells AWESOME.

And the very contented lil girls!(:


Eve!(:


Da!(:


And yours truly!(:

And after taking so much ice creams, we're still hungry lor! Sigh, fat soon. Tsk!

And went over to QuickBites for some quick bites! HAHA. But doesn't seemed like quick bites at all lah.








I think I looked quite fake here, right? Cause this Amanda, actually asked me to "act natural" HAHAHAHAH!



A few hours, will never be enough for us to finish the talking. School starts, everyone starts to get busy with life. Whatever it is, I still love them the most! IMISSYOUUU! :D

Lastly,



yes, bestfriends are love.

p/s: My cam is still with the stupid Moron! Will upload it asap. Faster leh, Priscilla Amedee!

xoxo.