Tuesday, July 15, 2008

The most embarrassing day ever.

1) "That thing" kenna my dress.

2) So went to the toilet, and I apparently thought the whole toilet was only Fana and me. So I sang "How could this happen to meeee~". And the moment I stepped out, 2 schoolmates were looking at me. Gosh.

3) Went to school's cafeteria for lunch, and we were supposed to pay the money before we leave/after meal. And I was talking to Amanda the dumb girl, and I actually hand the money over to the aunty(When I'm supposed to pay the money at the cashier). Randal(Is it like this spell? Ah, should be like this.) and Isaac saw what happened. Gosh.

4) Saw SienQuan and a group of other juniors at the coffeeshop downstair again(Cause I was with him on the way home), and I actually called out for his name loudly. And when I was about to leave, they all imitated me. Gosh.


--
So Isaac came over to my school today to enquire about the admission and stuffs. HAHA. Ok, random.

Been really busy these days. Don't know why it doesn't feels like only 3 weeks. School's great today!(: The damn thing is, projects to hand up soon, and we're like kinda stuck now! Mannnnn.

Baby, I miss you!! ):