Saturday, July 12, 2008

Dead cam

Just when I was about to take out my cam and upload pictures into my com, I realised the battery went dead.

I'm excited for tomorrow!(:


Will be back soon lah, be patient. Heee.

REPLIES:

Yat: Yesss! I super love v9!! Haha, sadly it's motorola. But whatever, I'm still buying!(: Eh when zooooo?!

Lu: ???

CORY: I did not forget you k!(: And I'm still young! Cause I'm yet to be nineteen also ok!(: Heeee. And see you soon, darl!

MICH: Yesss! Super awesome! I love it i love it! (:

sq: Linked! See you soon, on erm, 52? Imm? Somewhere in the lovely Toh Guan? HEEEE.

IZZATI: Alrightyyy!(:

da*: Sigh, it's better. But I still got plenty of things to update you. School's been up and down. I hate it. Like some UFO building. HAHA! Take care, baybeh! And don't stress yourself out with many many projects k! Loveeees!(:

ahbe: RUNIANGGG~ Wooohoo! I think I'll be seeing you tomorrow. You die! I'll let the whole world know your chinese name XD

imran: Hey darlinggg~ (: I know, I'm waiting for you to get it from me. It's rotting in some parts of my rooooom. Eh, so long never see you already!):

P: WOOHOO!(: I love you too! Glad that you love the dinner that day! Should try out the ice cream at city link lor. Damn, it's so damn nice. And I'm seeing you tomorrow! Charge cam, charge cam! HEEEE!(: Yayyy. Loves!

Kevin: HAHA! Asking me this question? You want me to repeat myself is it? You'll never spare a time to hang out with me one. Always. I think I'll see you 2 years later one. HAHA. And I forgot what I wanna say. HAHAHAHAHA~ Enjoy your ns arh, and don't faint again. (: