Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Now I finally understand why...

Why mom and skinny kaki/whoever who had already gets their license, will say that "Aiya, it's only BTT" when I told them I passed my BTT. Now I finally understand why!!

After struggling with the Final Theory book, I'm really lost. I totally don't understand a single freaking thing in the book! Oh well, maybe not entirely, but mostly! So, after being so pek chek, decided to attend the first Final Theory lesson! Then, realising how difficult it was. Now I finally understand why skinny kaki says that I gotta practice my driving while learning my FTT. Yeah, totally true. But I've got no confidence in driving what! I always thought controlling the steering wheel can be easy. But I was all wrong.

Aftermath, went to meet skinny kaki. It was a total last minute thing. Was randomly asking him if he wants to go for dinner. Anyway, let's presumed that this will be the last time I'll see him. Cos the next time that I see him will be...... 2 years later? HAHA!

Ohyes! I almost forgot to blog about some pictures taken during the meetup with skinny kaki last week. Though he's real irritating at times, well, I mean ALL the time, but I'm sure going to miss hi during these 2 years! Lesser by one person chatting with me on MSN often, one kaki lesser to catch a movie with (Though I can't choose the movies cos he always places his gf first! :D)...

Okie dokie, pictures time! :D

Oh, do you know Elmo loves me, but not him?

Look at the way he abuses Elmo!



Poke Elmo's eyeballs lah...




Kiap Elmo's armpit lah...

SEE! Tsk tsk tsk!





And that's why Elmo loves me more. :D

(By the way, the story is created by Skinny kaki! Not me!) Retarded right?

And Kuishin Bo was great. :D



But apparently I was too busy to take pictures lah. :)



And happy NS-ing eh, kaki!

And I supposed this will be the last post you'll be reading. WAHAHAHA. Gosh, I sound like you're dying. Tsk! Choy!


Meeting Jess soon!

xoxo.