Thursday, June 12, 2008

It's going to be Friday again.

This week passed so fast, once again. Prolly because I keep meeting up with old friends! :D And fyi, I edited this entry! If you can't catch what's previously here... Then too bad!

Skinny kaki's going NS tomorrow! Yes, I do find him irritating actually. But thinking that I'm going to lose one movie kaki, I think I'm going to miss him lah! It's like one of my contact in the "Bestfriends" list is not going to be online that often. Tsk!

So while having the VERY last chat with him on MSN... (Btw, he said must blog about this.)

Firstly, he's so sway to lost his phone at this period of time, yes, NOW. And so...

Kevin Lai - I lost my HP ): says:
i will bring a prepaid card in.

Eunice♥김준수 says:
then never tell me what number!

Kevin Lai - I lost my HP ): says:
i also dont know wad number

Kevin Lai - I lost my HP ): says:
lol

Kevin Lai - I lost my HP ): says:
tmr morning go 7-11 then buy

Eunice♥김준수 says:
i give you my number!

Eunice♥김준수 says:
9XXXXXX7

Eunice♥김준수 says:
msg me before going in ah!

Eunice♥김준수 says:
HAHAHHAA

Kevin Lai - I lost my HP ): says:
kk

Eunice♥김준수 says:
i wanna say a last bye to you

Eunice♥김준수 says:
HAHAHA

Kevin Lai - I lost my HP ): says:
wa

Kevin Lai - I lost my HP ): says:
sound like i going to die or something

Kevin Lai - I lost my HP ): says:
2 yrs later, i back alife

Kevin Lai - I lost my HP ): says:
hahaha

I think that was uber funny. Sorry lah, first time close friend go NS, abit excited. HAHAHAHA!


Then I think he'll miss his b-e-a-utiful hair in Tekong. Maybe you can keep your hairs on the floor and frame it up hor. :D

Kevin Lai - I lost my HP ): says:
OH YAH!

Kevin Lai - I lost my HP ): says:
tmr i go to tekong ~

Kevin Lai - I lost my HP ): says:
after my haircut

Kevin Lai - I lost my HP ): says:
i take out my wax and style ~

Kevin Lai - I lost my HP ): says:
while looking at the small mirror i bring

Kevin Lai - I lost my HP ): says:
will be so LOL!

Eunice♥김준수 says:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

As usual, he's totally retarded and nuts. HAHAHA!


And so...

Eunice♥김준수 says:
walao! i cant believe you're becoming a man!

Kevin Lai - I lost my HP ): says:
no le

Kevin Lai - I lost my HP ): says:
is after ord ~ then we are called man

Kevin Lai - I lost my HP ): says:
lol
now we are call soldier BOY


Okay, maybe this not that funny afterall. Heh.

Eunice♥김준수 says:
imagine, we'll be chatting for the last timeHAHAHHA

Eunice♥김준수 says:
ok, i really do sound like you're dying

I keep making him sound like he's gonna die. CHOYYY!

So being kind enough...

Eunice♥김준수 says:
hows prep?

Kevin Lai - I lost my HP ): says:
mentally - GARANG

Kevin Lai - I lost my HP ): says:
physically - NUA!

Still so relax eh bro! HAHAHA!


Anyway, enjoy NS-ing, my dear friends! :D Don't worry, my life's going to be great. :D

Tomorrow outing with sec school girls, and Wennie came up with some stupid ideas for our dress code. HAHAHA!

Amk amk amk! :D