Sunday, June 8, 2008

Too little time!

Recently work's been rather busy for me. But I'm still coping it well. Heh. And I've got so many things to do! Like catching up with sec school friends, ex-colleagues... So many things, yet so little time.

I even lost the mood for blogging! :S

Anyway, this week passed so fast. Prolly because I keep myself occupied too much. Heh. On wednesday, took the BTT, and yay, I passed! When I told mom about this good news, she went "Aiya, BTT only." And when I told skinny kaki that I passed, his reaction sama sama with my mom lah. Actually I agree, it's only a BTT. Not like I'm taking FTT.

And so, after BBDC, went over to meet skinny kaki and off we went to Kuishin Bo! :D Thanks for the treat ok! I'll treat you back when..... After your 2 years of NS. Haha! Don't worry, I'll still remember, and I ain't kiam siap ok! :P

Ohyes, Kuishin Bo is really heavenly. After eating it, you'll realised "What the hell is Sakae man?" Serious, I'm very very serious. I know lah, many people eaten that before already. But I first time eat, CAN?!

And then meet up with Bestf on Thursday. "Clubbed" at Eve's place. And Derek the bouncer never work one. HAHAHA!

Alright, will upload the pictures when I have the mood lah ok. I very tired now.


So, came across this page in 8 days few weeks back, and I read about Connie Talbot! Okay lah, I sua ku again, never watch Britain's Got Talent. And after reading it, I do admire her alot alot!




She's just a 8 year old kid! And she can sing freakingly well. Went to check out her album on Imeem, and hell, she can really sing, despite of her age! :D I'm very very sure she's going to hit big when she's much older. With her adorable features, and great voice... You can ask for nothing more from her.

I Will Always Love You - Connie Talbot

Check out this song, which I think superb!

I love it when she goes:
And I...
Will always
Love you, oohh
Will always
Love you
You
My darling you
Mmm-mm

Totally WHOA!

And I have a very very very funny thing to share, but I paiseh lei. I told Jess just now, and she laughed at me. HAHA! :P

Okay, I'm dead beat. Finally tomorrow can off. Yay! :D

Lastly, I don't know why....
.......
.....
...
..
.







But I just love my Bestfriends alot! :D

I'm coughing badly lei. You have cough syrup?

And lastly, I'm lazy to reply one by one on tagboard. So one again, I'll reply here! :D

REPLIES:

CORY:
Thanks babe! I miss you lah! Heh heh. Like so long never chat already can! :P

AMANDA:
Hiak hiak. I pass, you treat me you mian ok? :D

CHUANYI:
Hey thanks! See you real soon dude! :D

GERARD:
HAHA! Erm... See how lah. HAHA! You then don't miss me ok! LOL. And ah, won't be seeing you until 2 years later! Ohhhh~ HAHA!

AIDIL:
Thanks dil. Heh. Eh how come you never tell me you at BBDC??!! Walao! So when's your FTT?


xoxo