Monday, June 16, 2008

Once again,

another busy week for me again! (Fyi, I was referring to last week.)

Last week I feel that I had too many offs, and half day leaves and stuffs! Plainly because... I want to catch up with friends! :D

And also, I've been very busy with work, and watching HK dramas at the same time. This prolly explains why my week had passed sooooo fast.

Yesterday was the 15th, and this tells me half a month passed. And I haven't studied for my FTE yet! I haven't even booked any practices yet. Oh well, I guess I need to retake again during my school days. What to do?

So met up with the secondary school darlings on Friday. Apparently, I realised I haven't taken any pictures cause.... I was too busy eating and wasn't really in the mood for pictures, heh.

Went to Amk hub! :D The one who planned for the dress code left so early. HAHA. Abstracted from Ally's blog:
Ally has got rashes, twin soul has got serious flu, and Ting has got sore throat, while Eunice is perfectly fine and healthy.

Honestly, I didn't knew I was the only one who was perfectly fine and healthy at that moment, until I read Ally's blog. HAHAHAHA! Okay, I think quite cool lah, only one who was fine. HAHAHAHA!

So Wennie left early cause she had flu, and like usual, everywhere tissue papers! So went to catch the movie The Happening.




(Koped it from Ally's blog, again. Heeee. :D)

And I swear this was the lousiest movie I've ever watched! I felt very very disappointed with this! The very first time I actually 看走眼 lor! Tsk, so irritating! :S

Chomp chomp at night, and got a freaking long time to find a stupid seat! But worth the wait! It was really a nice dinner, tho I feel that we were kinda budget that day. Heh.

I think the best part was the ride home. Cause the 105 driver was sooooo Jay chou. Hey, all I meant was his drifting skills, not his face lah! Damn scary! And I was the poorest one, cause I took from Serangoon all the way back to Jurong! Ahhhh!~

--

Shopping and church service with Amanda on Saturday. I think that the service was fun on that day, especially when I can see the guitarist's face even clearer! HAHAHAHA! And I find it rather memorable cause Sarah Kiong converted! I don't know why, I just felt so happy for the both of them (Pris and Sarah)!

Okk, I think I'm starting to type craps. My cute thumb still hurts. BRB.