Belated.
But still, I'm sure you love the dinner last night.
:D
I'm supposed to be working now...
But I don't see any work left for me(for now).
Fast and efficient worker right?
HAHAHA.
Anyway, bear with this entry awhile, because my baby(ahem, camera ok) sleepover at Ah Eve's place yesterday.
So far this week have been great so far!
Meeting up with the two siaochabors to dye hair, and CUT MY HAIR!
Very surprising right?!
Because I always can't wait for my long hair to grow back...
Well, I don't know either. Probably the feeling of cutting it off just came.
HAHA!
And yes, my dearest Amanda found my Woman's Secret's perfume.
Awesome, yay!
And besties (actually they're siaochabors) came down to find me in my daddy's work place!
And lunch and crap and stuffs la.
The so act-clever me actually place my cam in Eve's bag during lunch, and I forgot to bring it back laaaa!
That's why my baby has to sleepover at her place last night.
MUAHAHA! Okay, very dumb.
Anyway, I feel like I've totally lost the mood in blogging.
Alright, shall be back tonight with pictures. Hehe.
And I gotta prepare myself and get ready to meet moron, the crazies, and Don. (:

