Saturday, March 22, 2008

Good friday!

Was indeed a nice holiday.
Mom was like saying, "Eh, tomorrow we take off la, okay?"
Of course it'd be a okay for me!
Working was somehow slacking, but needs to wake up early for free transport(by dad).
HAHA!
And today, I finally can sleep till as late as I want, like 12noon.
And mom got a new HK drama, and taaadaa! Tv-ing for thw whole day again.

Anyway, I think time passes freakingly fast!
Be it during work, or home, or whereever.
So fast, it's Friday!

And the whole week feels so busy.
Dye hair, meet up with besties, moron, don.
And tomorrow will be going over for a church service with the same gang.
Sunday will be Erjie's wedding!

By the way, check out my new hair! :D


Pardon me for the freaking blur picture ok.
This says, don't ever take a picture in a car.
Unless you have great skills, of course. :D

And my long-waited Women's secret's perfume! :D



And so, yesterday met up with moron, bestfriends, don, and some other friends of his.
Went to catch the movie, #1 Rule.
The movie was quite scary due to the stupid sound effects, and quite disgusting because it was so blooody laaaa! :S





And bestfriends came down to visit me at work 2 days back! :D
Seriously, I don't even know I'm there to work or to take photos only.
HAHA!










I swear there's a few people keep looking at us taking his picture.
Got so nice to see meh?!






Yay!