NICHOLAS LIM'S BUTT!
Okay, I know it's quite weird to start out the post with someone's erm... "nice" butt.
HAHA! But I think it looked funny.
Funny right? Yes, very funny. You must say it's funny.
Alright, I'm suffering from self-asking-and-answering illness recently.
Anyway, finally here I am to blog.
Ever since the last paper, I had to go down to Dad's office to help out.
I had lesser time spend with my friends now, but sometimes, no choice.
Anyway, thank goodness I had understanding and lovely friends!
Been officially graduated from school for a week.
And after the last paper, you can see everyone's personal message on Msn or blogs been writing about IQV.
Now, IQV has became a history, and I somehow couldn't believe that we're no more longer classmates anymore.
You know, I used to think that my sec4's class was the best class ever.
But not that I don't love my sec4's class anymore, but IQV was so much more fun in any ways.
I swear I'm going to miss my crazy cliques!
Apparently, during the last day of school, we didn't spend any time studying at all!
In fact, we spent time taking photos all around (which is like almost all the time everyday).
Look at Mrs Lee's expression, it says: My god...
But still....
She loves us! (I can read her bubble thoughts. Heh heh.)
She's the best teacher I've ever met.
Also the one who can tolerate IQV's nonsense, seriously.
IQV's going to miss her dearly, for sure.
And never forget...
IQV'08 ROCKS! :D
And I shan't talk about the exams. They're not something to talk about at all.
And last last Monday, we had the last swimming lesson!
Which I don't know for what reason, we can actually camwhored in the toilet for 15-20 mins!
I love you all so much, my dear princesses! :D

