I think by the time, we would be reaching somewhere near school early, then start mugging at Coffee Bean or somewhere.
Okay, I was supposed to update a couple of days back.
Then something cropped up, so the entry was saved as draft.
Mua-ha-ha-ha! :D
Another week passed just like that again.
This week was rather plain and somehow irritating.
Because all teachers gave us was revision, revision, REVISION!
And they nag, nag, NAG too. Non-stop.
I remembered that we had 5 hours of Accountings on Monday!
Imagine, was supposed to be an hour lesson, and turns into FIVE hours.
Mrs Lee hou sai lei ah~
Today was alright, feeling rather tedious though.
And the cravings for donuts is back...
MUAHAHAHAHA!
I shall not upload the unglam photos of what Eve and I did at Donut Factory.
Ohyes! I wanted to find the Women's secret's perfume that day.
And I couldn't find it laaa!
Freaking disappointed can? CAN.
But a cute perfume instead.
........
......
....
..
.
Okay, I just realised it's morning lesson tomorrow. BYE!

