I keep pestering mom that I want to change my phone now, now, NOW!
Then she keeps emphasizing that my plan ends on September, which is like so freaking long laaaaaa!
I used to adore Nokia phones because I think it's very easy to use, but now I think Nokia phone designs are like getting bored!

And V9 is sooooo slim and sexy.
Hohoho! :D
So recently, I laid my eyes on the Motorola V9, but thinking that my plan ends on September...
My N80 is giving me problems la recently.
So irritated, ugh!
Anyway, let's do another countdown.
I'm left with 2 weeks of schooling.
Time really flies!
I remembered I was still telling my secondary school friends that I'm going to start making new friends at a new school.
And *poooof!*, two years passed just like that.
Anyway, school have been the same and nothing's new.
Oh, school juniors are getting more and more absurd.
Tsk tsk tsk.
I shall dig out their eyes if they continue to stare like nobody's business.
Gross.
Ohyes, I've checked out something from my pictures!
Check out our differences!
VERY FUNNY! :D
Year 2005(I think):

Year 2006's went missing.
Then, year 2007:

Year 2008:
HAHAHAAHAHAHAHA!
And I just finished my dinner, at this hour?!

