I edit the time to make it nice la okay. :D
Wanted to blog so much about this special-yet-ordinary day last night.
But stupid dumbest ever internet gave me problems.
Well, I can't scold it, otherwise I won't be using the internet now.
Let's pretend that 29th Feb is now, today!
Alright, so today was the last, last, last lesson of S&W.
No more S&W anymore with this class, that's why we decided to make today's lesson a fun fun one. :D
Okay, though I sucked at Netball, but I still enjoyed myself to the fullest today!
The loveLIER ones of IQV - Fun shot 1
The loveLIER ones of IQV - Fun shot 2.
Speaking of school, another week of school passed again.
One more week, one more week, one more week!
This also reminds me that we're left with one more week to our final exams!
-recalls 2 years back...-
Anyway, went for a date with Amanda and Evelyn!
Okay, we just decided to spend this special date together.
Again, we went to Nihon Mura!
My all-time favourite, SUSHI~
Then we caught L changed the world at the Cathay Cineplex!
And probably because I don't listen to the radio often, that's why I had no idea that this movie has not much thing to do with Death Note!
No wonder while watching, I don't recall reading the virus part in Death Note.
Then, they told me was not really a continuous from Death Note.
And ohyes, it was my first/second time going to the Grand Cathay to watch a movie!
But seriously, I couldn't recalled watching any movies from there before.
It's really freaking grand, I swear.
It even feels like you're going to watch a concert at the Theatrette or something.
Yeah, I know I do sounds abit mountain turtle now, HAHAHA!
RIP, L Lawliet.
Sounds abit saddening, but I think this show is so hilarious can?
And I didn't knew that Ken'ichi could speak English that fluently.
The second month has passed.

