And it won't be surprise if I said I've not touched a single of my homework.
And also, I thought I'd be free enough to update my blog more often, but I'm wrong.
My blog still seemed so dead.
Alright, at least now I'm trying.
Last week of holidays = Start of school = Left with 3 more months.
Time flies, real fast.
Anyway, after soooo long, I've finally caught Alvin & the chipmunks!
It was cute/nice/lovely/whatever-you-can-name, but it wasn't as fantastic as I thought though.
But afterall, I still love Theodore!
And Jp had this shop selling Crepes.
At least they're having this promotion thing for students(which is cheap).
Unlike the one at Imm, totally e-x-p-e-n-s-i-v-e.
The taste is definitely not very very very nice, but I still think it's much more worth then the one in Imm!
Went to attend Kevin's 21st birthday party at his place last night.
I've been staying in Jurong for like 10 years, and I never imagine that my area would looked that gorgeous, until yesterday.
That's the benefit of staying at sucha high storey!
After so long, I finally get to meet my Sharon and Zhilei darlings!
His mom is really being too nice and helpful.
And this thick-skinned kaki actually asked me a very thick-skinned question.
Kevin: Eh, your mom never give me angbao?
I think his skin is getting thicker and thicker each day.
Uncle, you're an old man, I thought you should be mature enough.
This kaki of mine, is forever bullying me since the start of my Secondary2.
.
.
.
.
But kaki, thanks for being such a nice friend throughout these 4-5 years!
So, I shall forgive you for all the mistakes you've done! :D
HAHAHA.
You're old, so stop bullying your nice friend like me.
Whatever it is, happy 21st birthday! :D
So it was quite wonderful attending a birthday party on a new year day.
--
Spent my last moment of 2007 with Moron, Shir, Pq @ her place.
And I think she was too afraid that when the clock stikes 12, the food will disappear.
Because I've caught something interesting!
She've been gobbling food since the buffet started.
Take a look:
-munches-
-munches-
See, she can really eat. HAHAHA!
Doggie wants to be in the picture too. :D
Vivo tomorrow!

