HAPPY NEW YEAR, EVERYONE!
:D
2008 will be a better and fruitful year for everyone!
Anyway, my first post was supposed to be blogged at Moron's place.
And I think her comp's timing screwed up or so, HAH!
It was still stucked at 2007 when I blogged at 1230am or so?
2007 had been a great year for me, I think.
Definitely everyone do face up and down moments.
Forget the past, and start afresh!
2008, HUAT AH!
The countdown at Prissyler's place was great.
Though it was just the few of us getting high over it, it does still feel great okay!
I'll be turning 19, and soon to be 20.
I couldn't believe that I'm spending my last year of a teenager's life.
2008 also means, we'll be graduating!
Time flies; We're left with 3 to 4 months.
Imagine 2 years back, I don't know anyone in the school.
And now, I've made great friends!
I remembered 2 years back I was still working in Ntuc Income.
Yah lah, I know, every year I've been saying the same thing.
That's because I've met nice people there, and it's worth to keep it in mind!
And I'm meeting Joshua soon, after such a long while! :D
Now, it's also been 2 to 3 years since I left Shuqun.
Time really flies without waiting.
Whatever it is, we shall look forward and enjoy 2008 to the fullest!
HAPPY 2008! LOVES! :D

