Saturday, January 5, 2008

Eh oh.

Okay, freaking random title.
I had no idea what title to put, that's why, hah!

Met up with Joshua after so long yesterday.
And he even reminded me the last time we last saw each other was during the Navy open house last year.

(As usual)I'm late.
And I'm so sorry to make you waited for me like so long.
Speaking of that, I couldn't believe that I can even woke up late when I'm supposed to meet him at 4.45pm at Vivo city.
Apparently, I've slept for 15.5 hours (12am - 3.30pm) before meeting him.
That explains why I'm late.
I wonder how am I going to survive when school starts.

Had dinner at Breeks.
I haven't eat it again it for such a long time... I think the last time was the last day of work at Ntuc Income?
But anyway, all I remembered was it was nice!



And this Hot hazelnut chocolate tasted super great, I tell you!



Initially ordered it because it looked nice.
Who knows, it really taste greattt! :D





--

Met up with Moron Prissyler today! :D
It was like so finally, that we get to go out one to one together.
As usual, I'm late(Sorry!).
As usual, we talked like there's no tomorrow.

Pizza Hut for lunch!







See how much pepper and cheese she added.



And it's really alot.



If you actually realise, she didn't smiled at all.
She's just so (act)cool la, can!
HAHAHAHA.




Her bake rice.




And my pasta.


The people around us come and go for a certain times, and we're still sitting down there, talking.
We really got endless topics to talk about.

Shopped here and there, got a tee for ourselves.
Bag for myself.

And next, to the standard place!











Chilled, cam-whored, chatted.
Done all 3Cs in Starbucks.
I just love you so much la, moron! :D

Bye, I want to watch the repeat of Princess Hours now!
By the way, happy birthday to Kevin the beep in advanced!