I'm going back into school life, again.
I am somehow looking forward 'cause I can get to see my friends again, but then again, looking at the lecture notes.... -_-
Anyway, I hardly get the time to blog during the holidays, so not to say when school starts. I guess, I better post another entry before I have lesser time.
*Brendan is at my house now. Those boys are very irritating, heeeee.
Let's start from the earliest event of the week.

Met up with SIM friends for payment making and collecting of school notes. And then, head over to Theeben's crib for some chilling session.
Although Fana wasn't there, but sayang, don't worry, we did not forget you! :)
Din came over after his don't-know-what thing.

Nisa made food, Weimin brought Cluedo! :D




Enough of playing, we have to get our butts back to school work! :(
Went to Waraku de pasta with Kevin on New Year's eve, supposingly celebrating his birthday. But that idiot insisted not to, so no choice, I die die have to get him a present. TSK! Stupid kaki! Hohohuhu.


Nevertheless, Waraku is still as great as before! Its so good that it's hard to make a comparison between Shokudo and Waraku!





During the second day of the year 2009, had a final meet up with my dearest before all of our school starts! They were nice, knowing that I'd be around Chinatown area ('cause I'm working), they actually went all the way down here to sing K! Wheeee! :D


Head over to Eve's crib for late dinner, and on the way home with Amanda, we were thinking....
- With our busy school life, we met up about once in a month, and times 12, we apparently only manage to meet up 12 times a year!
- Sometimes, our meetups are seriously nothing special, however, the quality time spent was good every moment.
And never forget, they never fail to add joy and laughters into my life.
I LOVE YOU ALL! <3 And then, I'm starting to miss them........

