I'm beginning to get irritated by my baby lappy's keyboard. It tends to "kiap" my nails in between..... Right.
So, another start of a new semester. Managerial Accounting, Marketing, Human Resource. And sheeeeesh, Marketing is a killer like that. Or maybe its me, who lost the creative sense in me already. :(
Leaving the school at 1pm really is something surprising for me. I'm more used to those life, when we leave school at night. Ha. I guess those days are gonna be back soon.
Basically, the first day of school is tedious. School > Plaza Singapura > BBDC.
Alright! Bro's out from the bathroom, this means...... I'M HEADING OUT NOW! Taaaada!
Once again, happy 22nd birthday, my dearest kaki! :D well, you don't have to be sad 'cause you're celebrating your lonely birthday inside there. Its you, who doesn't want to tell your bunkmates your birthday! Hohoho. Ok, I'll see you soon, kaki.
And I'll see you soon, too, dear diary.
-------
Before I leave, I shall show y'all something funny. (well, at least to me)
MISSAmanda says:
then what you doing now eh?
homework ah?
Eunice says:
nope. slacking first. later go buy watch. then come back STUDY! marketing is a killer man
MISSAmanda says:
lucky i don't need to study that. =x
but should be quite okay right? cause just need to memorise the prices of the fish, pork, chicken... :D
Eunice says:
HAHAHAHAHHHAHAHA!!!!!!

