Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Random.

Okay, this is going to be random. Really random.

Yesterday was good. Next week might not be that good.

I just got a very bad feeling about my results, ya'll know. Yes, I've taken all 3 modules before in my previous school. But the fact is, I did not pay attention to the Statistics lesson and B.Comm lessons! These 2 are those that I really had no confidence in. :(

Perhaps Theeben is going to say this after he reads what I've said above - Aiya, you always say you won't pass, won't pass... In the end, you passed.

Well, he may not be right this time. I seriously serious think that this school has a different way of marking our papers. :( I studied real hard for this semester, but I still do not have much confidence in the outcome.

---
Okay, enough stress of the results!

Anyway, I think I'm going to lose the bet with my classmates. :(

Because...

I HAVE NOT JOGGED AT ALL, SINCE LAST WEEK!

So much for saying I want to jog, I want to jog! :( FANA!!! Where did our jogging session went to? Let's jog all the way to MacRitchie together! (And Theeben, it's Mac-Ritchie)

Okie, I really need to stop being so stressful. Projects also stress, exams also stress, results also stress! -.-

---

I JUST BOUGHT MY DENIM VEST! :D

Ouch, I just bit my own lips.