Sunday, December 7, 2008

Finally,

Semester 2 had come to an end, and now I am enjoying my holidays! :D

Once again, I seriously don't put much hope in my results now. Although we all had put plenty of effort in this semester. You know, this school's marking scheme is pretty weird. -_-

Anyhoo, it's now HOLIDAYS! Yet, I don't feel the holiday mood! Everytime I stepped into IMM for dinner or something, and if I stayed a li'l longer, I'll keep thinking that I still have to study. Okay, whatever.

And I haven't been blogging for like weeks, until I lost the enthusiasm of blogging. And now, I shall start from one to two months back. :)

When we were all stressing about our projects...



Nisa,



Biligt,



Fana,



Me.

And I don't know where Theeben went to. :P

The whole month of October is seriously one word - Hectic. Well, I'd say it goes the same for November, but at least November was only busy studying. Our project did surprisingly well. And I love my groupmates to the max. :D

--

Two saturdays back,



attended Music Monster Festival with Evehoneylove. Apparently, the Music Monster Festival is featuring Energy and Lollipop. Although I am not a fan of Energy after their first album, I was still worrying that I might get lost while they were singing! Surprisingly, they sang most of the songs from their first album! :D And then followed by Lollipop. I was really really really super duper mesmerized by Prince's smile! :D

--

Followed by a week of study break.
Our group of study mates is expanding. :D Without them, I guessed I'm lost in many ways for Statistics.



And throughout this whole week, we were really studying! :)
In Airport, in MH, in HQ. Woah, everywhere also study!

--

The last paper fell on my birthday. And just when I was very very stressful, my lovelies came over and gave me a surprise 19th. :D *smoooooches.



(Psst, ignore my hair please!)
I wonder how am I going to live without them?
Making the effort to surprise me at 12 midnight when they are supposed to have school and test in the morning. I hearts my bestfriends many many! :D

Of course, I'd never forget my dearest classmates! :D
So much for telling me can't celebrate for me because someone has to go to his Godma's place, and another someone going to Tampines to meet her friend, and two someone forgot my birthday totally, and another two someone going to Jalan Besar stadium for soccer match. In the end, ALL HIDING IN MY ROOM PREPARING TO GIVE ME A SURPRISE!

How did they appeared in my room before I do, you might be wondering.

Step 1: Before exam start, Theeben told me that he had to go to his Godma's place.
Step 2: Siraj and Tommy went MIA after exam.
Step 3: Left Fana, Din, Weimin waiting for me.
Step 4: Those 3 tricked me to Vivocity, eating Banquet somemore.
Step 5: Fana going Tampines, Din and Weimin going Jalan Besar stadium.
Step 6: Poor me taking 188 home, sadly. The 3, cab to my place. The rest already at my place.
Step 7: Arrived home, went into my room, without suspecting anything RIGHT FROM THE START, and there they went: SURPRISE! :D

A big THANK YOU to my Parents and Bro (who "conspired" with the 2 groups of people to give me big surprises), Dada and Eve (who made an effort to scare me while I was studying) and SIM friends (that I mentioned above)! A pity that dear Nisa couldn't make it, but nevermind! I can still feel it. HEE!

Indeed, my last year of teens life was a memorable one.

I can't believed that I am turning 20! So soon!

--

Two days back,



Thanks, baby! :D Although the meet up and the treat was a simple one, however, I still enjoy your presence! :D I LOVE YOU, MY DEAR MORON!



And Menda! Thanks for the treat too! Don't forget my what was one of my birthday wish! :D

--

And yesterday, went for a walk (but more like hiking to me) with....



now, my legs are still aching. I guess I really need to do something about my fats during the holidays. Any ways to shake off those fats without eating anything lesser? :D