Aku tumbok kau, baru tau!
I keep using this phrase to any classmate I saw.
I feel that I've been missing lessons recently, or is it me, who is not paying attention in class, ha! Due to the stupid projects, we've been sleeping late at night, and woke up earlier to do assignments. Thus, resulting in lack of sleep. Ugh.
Everytime I stepped into the classroom, I feel that the exams are drawing nearer (which is like duh). What I meant was, I keep thinking that we have only started this semester like not long ago. And the exams are brought slightly to the front. Which means, we're left with 3 more weeks of school! 3 MORE WEEKS? I'll be heading on to the next semester. Aww.
Why, I feel that this semester is passing faster than the previous one. Prolly adding more laughters and joy, made time passes faster. Aww.
I also realised that 3 more weeks, and say sayonara to my EC! :(
Okay, Eunice, head back to work.
Darn.

