
The Business Communication presentation is OVER! :D
I knew I screwed up my whole part, and I swear my mind was so lost when I went up the stage. So blank until I can faint. Hohoho.
Now we're left with Business Statistics report, and thank goodness our lecturer was so kind enough to delay the deadline!

Okay, I look kinda fat here eh.
Apparently, this whole week I've been staying up so late for the remaining projects! Now my eye bags are getting obvious, and I need to do something about it. Tsk!
Labah labah~
And I am really not in the mood for blogging. Pffft.
However, another FINALLY! thing I want to share with you all!
After so longggggg.....

I FINALLY OWN IT NOWWWW!

This spells HOT. :))))

JUNSU! See, even pose also so sexy.
And guy readers go "errr, okay."

YUNHO! I think he is uberly hot in this album! :D

JAEJOONG! Reminded me of someone in school.

YOOCHUN! Hot, like usual.

CHANGMIN! Heeee. I don't know what caption to put for him lah hor.
Okay, stupid. I am here oogling at guys again. Ugh. But I can't help it!
Okay, okay, I promise, one last picture.

Awwwwww. Feel so BFF. HAHAHHA! :D
Okay, here I am going to end my post abuptly again...
With Nisa' cute picture take in Theeben's place!

"Funny issit?"
There she goes again. Hiak hiak.
I miss Kwok Hui Qi and Ng Pei Shi!

