Tomorrow, tomorrow, tomorrow. Please let me pass this test, please. :D
Should always give way to the traffic on the right; The traffic on the right should go first. And if turning right, must give way to vehicles from all directions that are going straight. Okie dokie, make sure I get this in my head clearly.
It's been a long long time since I last went for the practice, and when I went for one yesterday, I almost forgot about everything! Oh well, maybe not everything, but I keep getting wrong for the turning here and there thing, despite of how many times I practice it. Sheeeesh, this isn't good. VRAHHH~
Okay, dear god almighty, please let me pass this, so I can happily enjoy the treat from the skinny kaki tomorrow. :D
I need to work now. :(
REPLIES:
IZZATI:
YES YES! I want to buy! Provided it's not ex lah, haha! Hey, when you buy it, lemme know ok? Thank youuu! :D
P:
I've replied you, Moron. :)
HAIDA:
Yes you ARE distracting. HAHA! See you soon, kuku. And let's eat lesser stuffs next time. WAHAHAHA! :D
GERARD:
Yoyo. :D Enjoy your days in NS ah! :)
KEVIN:
Eh why you say here. HAHA! Better than you right! TASTY somemore. HAHAHAHA! See you on wed.
AMANDA:
YAH! Like 6th months already! See you on Thu, and don't forget the DVD!
JESSLYN:
Yeah she's in RP. And she've replied you already. HAHA! See you soon, darling! :D
EVELYN:
Why strike off? That's so nice lor! HAHAHAHA! And yay, seeing you on Thu, honeyyyy! WOOHOOOO! :D

