Just like recently, I was so brilliant, helping Eve to think of RJ topic. And I insisted to be featured in her blog. HAHAHAHAHA!

I totally agree the one in purple. :D
On the other hand, MISSAmanda, or aka MISSAsshole to me, seemed to love me even even more!
Here's why:




SEE! Now you know why? Just within a page itself only lei! Tsk tsk tsk.
Whatever it is, I still love them both much much. :D
-----
Now that we've shifted office, and to somewhere not far from it. But I still prefer Holiday Inn Atrium in many many ways! Ugh. The thing that I missed the most is the TOILET. The freaking toilet! The toilet here is just simply like any typical toilet you see outside. Or rather, far worse from it! Sometimes it even made me don't even feel like going to the toilet. I think I'm so going too suffer from bladder problem if this continues. Ugh, I need a toilet now lah! Pffftttt~
xoxo.

