Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Totally ridiculous.

Yesterday, while working, Mom bought some biscuits for snacks. The reason she bought it is because it looked appealing(alright, maybe to us.)




And so, we happily opened it. And to our surprise...



YOU TELL ME! WHERE'S THE GRAPEY THING?! WHERE WHERE WHERE?!?!

Super cheating of feelings lor! ):

This week is going to be very boring, I think! Especially when it's only a Tuesday. I'm like having slight block nose now, throat feels itchy, etc etc. And I think I'm going to fall sick soon! All thanks to the Ikan Bilis yesterday, man.

Anyway, yesterday went to Race Course Road's Muthu's Curry to dine! :D I've been craving for something got to do with curry recently. Like Curry thin pizza, curry fish head...

And the person highly recommended the Lime juice to go with. And since he keep emphasizing the lime juice, we ordered lime juice.




HAHAHA! Nicely captured a picture of Mom's reaction when she had he first sip of the drink. Damn cute la! :D And shh, don't tell her I uploaded this picture up! :D

Lastly, my stupid Everlast shoes are killin' me.

xoxo