On our way there, I glanced over and spotted SARAH! Then I paused for a moment, thinking IT IS SARAH! So I went over and gave Moron a big surprise! :D She was really shocked to see me! I saw her holding the Ben & Jerry's ice cream, reminds me of Sebastian told me that he wants to go queue for it too.

(Picture koped from Moron
)
So the 3 of us went to queue! And see carefully the very top part of the poster. "We give. Everyone gives." Apparently, I supposed Ben & Jerry's giving out free ice creams because they're doing some kind of donations. And Sebastian cracked a joke over this. He says that they should actually changed it to "We give. Everybody takes." HAHAHAHAHA!
And check out the queue! This is a very little part of everything, I tell you! While queueing, Moron came back and gave me a surprise while waiting for her church friends! :D And she had her second round of ice cream. Heh heh heh.
The girl who talked to me is seriously RUDE! I even spotted her name(Ginni)! I thought she was only rude to me. In fact, I heard that she's also very attitude towards Sebastian and Joshua lor! When Sebastian asked her what was New york flavour, her reply was "Ice cream lor". WHAT THE HELL! Some kind of service. I know it's free, and everyone's getting it just because it's free, don't need to be so attitude one mah!
Captured a shot of Joshua, but the old man (Sebastian) doesn't want to take.
Aftermath, went over to Citylink's Shokudo! I'm too craving for it. But I shall leave my cravings for thin pizza together with Bestfriends! :D Yay!
Honestly, I don't know how to continue, ha!
xoxo

