Thursday, April 24, 2008

Momo's day! :D



Apparently, had a date with Moron yesterday! Yeah, we wanted to chit chat and update about our lives recently! :D Felt rather bad that we left Sarah all alone in the MRT though, heh. But don't worry, I'm sure we're going to meet up soon anyway! Since we're so near everyday (Yet so far).

As usual, we would head over to Starbucks! :D And psst, I saw 金刚巴比. Also as usual, very, *ahem*, disgusting. Hiak, that's my personal P.O.V.







And our topics will never ever ever ever run out. After hers, will be mine. After mine, will be hers. And sometimes will even link here and there.







And check out the funniest photo of all! HAHAHA!

.........
........
.......
......
.....
....
...
..
.

MY DISTORTED FACE! HAHAHA! :D



I was browsing our pictures just now, and Mom happened to walk pass, and her reaction was "EYER!"

HAHAHAHA! I don't know why, but I just think this picture is seriously very funny. Yes, funny. You must say funny. LOL.





In another 2 months plus time, she'll hit 18! Like finally can? I've been waiting for her to be legal. And sometimes, I just couldn't believe that she's getting on 18 soon. Everything seemed so fast, and she's still like a li'l girl to me. :D (Ah, right, as what she mentioned in my tag.)

I don't know why I dote her sooo much, even though she may be very very moronic at times. Heh.




One of my friends just told me that he's working in Bishan J8! And he's still complaining. Oh well, the reason I'm typing this super random sentence is because I DON'T MIND WORKING THERE CAN! And some people would know the reason why. Hiak hiak hiak. But too bad, I can't. -_- OKAY, EUNICE, WHATEVER.




Also, Mothers' Day coming! I'm still stressing of what to do on that day! I want to do her something sweet and nice. But still, will get her another present for sure. :D


Much loves.