I am very very very turned off by some people way of doing things. They just simply love to push the blame around here and there, thinking how fun it is. Seriously, get a life lor. I think that since we're the alumni of this CCA already, and everyone gets on with their lives and stuffs, what's the point of meeting up so often? Okay, fine. I didn't disagree with the 2nd outing anyway. But the thing that I'm freakingly unhappy about is that they love to push around the blame and malign people lor. Firstly, I didn't said that I would plan for the 2nd outing because I merely said I'd help to chip in IDEAS. Not PLANNING out the whole outing. Secondly, since SOMEONE had already said she wants to go singing, then might as well ask her to plan right?! Since she's just so brilliant in giving out ideas what! And since some of the people asked if we're eating out or not (And I'm very nice enough to consider about the financial problem of the outing), I told them why not decide after the K-session if everyone wants to eat or not, or whether in the expensive/middle/cheap places to eat. And I've never ever suggested to go to so many places at one go. Who the hell are you to shoot me that I'm rich?
*roll eyes*
I am not really angry with anyone except the somebody who suggested to go K and left the forum without saying anything. Blame it on you who provoked me during the last outing. And you guys might say that I'm petty. But that really ever cross your mind, you'll never understand how it feels when that someone actually maligned you for spilling her so-called "secrets". Please lah, how much does your "secret" worth? Who would actually bother to spill out lor. It's either, you said it at the wrong timing, or you don't even understand the meaning of the sentence you spoke that day. 一传十,十传百。You are totally brainless.
*roll eyes*
And I feel abit better after complaining. Thanks, diary.

