Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Life's still the same...

Recently, life's been the same, doing the same thing everyday. Like going to work, eat, watching crunchyroll... Sometimes it's quite boring in the workplace. Because not like everyday I've got something to type, right? So, daddy was nice enough to let me watch some dramas on crunchyroll, though I supposed he doesn't like it very much at first.

Sometimes, work is really bored to the extend that I'm even free to update an entry(like now) and even change a new skin for my dear diary! Since yesterday, if you happened to spot it, I actually changed 3 skins already! And this is like the third one?

I agree, this skin's font is real tiny that you might need a magnifying glass to even read every words I'm typing now. And I like the background. Though it looks like some cutted onion/cabbage or some chinese opera's artficial cloud. It's just my point of view anyway. Whatever it looks like, I like this skin for the time being. I think I'm going to switch it back to my old skin or rather, change into a livejournal account. But the main thing is, I don't know how to make the skin as attractive as other people's livejournal. Dumb.

Okay, I'm hungry. And I feel like eating thin pizza. Oh shit.