Thursday, April 17, 2008

I think I've returned my Mother Tongue language back to the teacher.

Very long title right? Seriously lor, I think I've returned all my knowledge of mandarin back to the teacher. Jialat. Even I think when I speak, I used limited chinese words. Because the computer in my hall is all in chinese. So sometimes some pop-up are in chinese, I think I would take around 5 minutes to read all. Or in fact, I read till halfway, I even skipped! :D

Speaking of this, reminds me of what happened during the Scouts and Guides BBQ held few weeks back. Some people even thinks that just mainly because I don't understand the word "xiao wu jian da wu" (Sorry, this computer is seriously retarded. Got chinese windows, but no chinese software.), they assumed that I don't understand chinese. Don't worry, those who read, I'm not referring to you guys. Because I'm assured that this person doesn't read my blog. :D Okay, whatever.

I think I should learn to update my blog frequently. However, recently got no nice pictures taken lei. Prolly tomorrow, when I'm out with Siaochabors. :D MUAHAHA.

And so, it's the third day of the week. And it feels like it's still a Monday. Was rather pissed with the school initially. Because I actually called the school like around 10 times, but no respond. At that moment, I was still feeling alright because I assumed they're busy, but hoping that the Section Head is still in the campus by the time I arrive. Reach there, realising so many staffs in the office! Bloooooody hell. Then why no one answer my calls? But surprisingly, this malay lady was patiently listening to my story. Which is real surprising. Because during my experience in this school for 2 years, they never left me a good impression. Anyway, after seeing the Section Head, went to visit our dearest Mrs Lee for a little, very short while. Then realising Mr Norman Liew had left the school!! Saw a few of Mr. EC's classmates. But sadly, no Mr. EC. Somemore it's twice lor! Okay lah, was disappointed at first. But not for long.

And I think this entry is very wordy. Especially with small fonts. No one would even bother to read till the end of the whole entry. So okay, bye. I still need to look for my last piece of treasure. And must photocopy all the treasure. Blooooody hell, waste my time. :/

xoxo