Friday, April 4, 2008

It's April! :D

Surprisingly, I tricked the one and only dumbest person on earth, Dan Kuan.
On April's Fool Day, I was too lazy to trick anyone la.
Then, silly victim Dan, appeared.
So I told him that I've got my results already.(Which is supposed to be on 2nd)
He was working halfway, and so damn panic.

And by the way, I didn't told him the truth till evening.

Anyway, I've got myself a pair of new glasses! :D

.........
........
.......
......
.....
....
...
..
.



Taaaadaaaaa!~

Cool not? :D

And this week have been a very long and scary week.
Results? No, better don't ask me about it.
But I'm supposed to be thanking god that I didn't failed alright!
Because everyone(those who seen it) knows I screwed up the whole Accounting paper.
But was really very veryx100 disappointed in my Auditing.

Also, not forgetting to update about the BBQ @ ECP that Sunday! :D
Alright, it was really not a very nice one, I mean I expected better.
But while I was bbq-ing like some auntie...
My eye candy popped out!
Not mzqr ok, if it's him, I swear I'll faint!



FOOD!~ :D





Campfire's burning, campfire's burning, draw nearer, draw nearer~

And while the Scouts were preparing the fire, we were there... *clear throat*

.......
......
.....
....
...
..
.



We were playing daidee instead!

Okay what! They're weren't the greatest of all.
We girls did the most okay!
We cooked and pack and everything!
But I just don't get it why there's so many satays! -_-

So when many left, at around 9 plus 10pm, we gathered th pit and bbq-ed the satays together.
Talking about the secondary school life, making me missed it soooo much.
But anyway, it's meaningless going back now.
Teachers who taught us left too.

Lastly, the scouts' photo!
Alright, the guides didn't get to take because they went to the toilet!
Vrahh~