Monday, April 7, 2008

Great weekend! :D

The weekend had been a great one! :D

You know, there's so many videos I wanted to upload.
But I had no idea why the stupid youtube and blogger took so long to upload one stupid video itself!

And before I continue, HAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAY, AMANDA!
The da-jie-da among us. :)

Yeah, during the weekdays, I'm working and working.
So people, I'm only available for dinner!

And friday, went for a dinner with Ktdi to celebrate 3 birthdays at one go!
And also, bestfriends cought me a gift from Genting!
Yeah, they knew I love Winnie th Pooh so much. :)




And check out what's the best thing about this!



So cute right?
That's why I love my bestfriends. Hehe.

So, we all had dinner at this place!



Introducing...

My Siaochabor no. 3!


And Siaochabor no. 1!



HAHA! See what's wrong?












And yesterday, we went to celebrate Da's birthday!


@ Shokudo!







Spot the differences! :D





The side dishes are really really yummy!

The one I ordered, with my all time fav, salmon inside it!


Eve ordered this, which taste equally yummy too, because i love prawns too! :D


And Da recommended the thin pizza.

Then to our main course!

Eve's.


Da's. Stirred already somemore. HAHA!


Mine. :D


And Amanda's another side dish that we ordered!
......
.....
....
...
..
.






And she uber loves her side dish we ordered for her!



Nice right?!

Our next up present was...
.......
......
.....
....
...
..
.


There's nice stuffs inside lor!




I tell you, this stupid girl actually exposed us on the day we intend to surprise her can!
But at least she felt great that we did so much for her! :D



And went on to Esplanade to relax.
As usual lah, never fail to camwhored a little in the toilet.
Well, that's girls. :)


Constipation. HAHA!









See how happy she was?


Don't you think the night view looked so gorgeous?


Eve's artistic picture of the day.


My crazy besties...


And me! :)




And halfway through, my camera went dead.
So all the rest of the pictures were still in Eve's cam.

Lastly, I love this picture!
Though my face abit emotion-less.


xoxo