I always know that Jae Joong's real surname was Han. And I also always thought that Jae Joong was his actual name. See, this is what happens when I 've got no time to update about them.
Han Jae Joon (한재준, 韓在俊)
Cool eh. Even chinese name also different.
----
Abovementioned was what I've typed while I was working.
Anyway, currently, I'm youtube-ing about Dbsk, and I found this very very funny video!
Especially when the way they said "Sawatikap... ...... .... Dong bang shin ki kap." HAHAHAHAHHAA! I couldn't stop laughing, seriously. Sawatikap... ..... ... Euncie kap. HAHAHAHA! The "kap" at the ending very funny. And I'm not humiliating the Thai slang, but the way Dbsk spoke. Damn funny. And overall, the video is really funny. Heh. I love Mickey's "Paow". HAHAHAAHAHA. And Mickey's hair looked so cuteeee! :D And this short video did made me smile.
Saranghaeyo, oppa! :)

