YES YES YES! The guy in orange! Even his back view looked equally gorgeous. *Hyuk hyuk*
Firstly, you can say that I'm a stalker. But of course, you've got to depend who I stalked anyway. Secondly, if you were me, seeing this person, you'd stalk him too. :D
The story goes like this:
Mom and I would always walked to Jurong East Mrt to work if Dad isn't free to ferry us over. So today, I don't know why, I just got kinda tired, and told Mom that I wanna take a bus over to Clementi instead. She was rather reluctant initially, but agreed to after my pleading. Heh heh. My sixth sense was right. I knew it would be better if we took a bus down to Clementi instead. So, bus 52 arrived. When I got up, I saw this(the one above) looking very... attractive. I'm serious! And then I looked closer, it was NAT HO!! N-A-T-H-A-N-I-E-L H-O! And I got freaking excited can! Therefore I became like a stalker in the bus. :D He's even much more handsome then the cover page in Teens. Hooooo boy.
That's all.
So Mom and I decided to tried out a stall at Tiong Bahru Market. Since it's pretty near to our workplace.
Freaking long lor can! But it was all worthwhile, I swear. Channel U's "qiang tan da zuo zhan" (Sorry, I used hall's computer again. -_-) featured this stall on Tuesday. And since this stall scored full marks, decided to try it out!
When I took the first sip, the taste was awesome, heavenly, _ (Fill in the blanks). Seriously is very, very, VERY, VERY nice! Mom still said that the way I described it was too exaggerating. And when she tried it for herself, she was finally convinced with what I said. I think it's really a very good food to reccommend! :D I'll introduce you people(if you're interested) the another food I can't live without during the next entry or so.
This is the reason why I'm putting up so much weight after I started work. Sigh.
Anyway, meeeeeet up with besties today! Again, short and sweet. I can't wait for a day spend together with them. I miss going to school with them, serious. ):
xoxo

