Saturday, February 2, 2008

Next week, next week! :D

Alright, I'm now so in the mood of Cny.
I think Mrs Lee got irritated by me in the class already?
Because I keep singing "新年到~" every now and then.
Each time I started singing, she'll look at me and "tsk!"
She's so cute la okay!
:D

Recently have been towning often with my two lovelies.
I've been walking around Far East for like almost everyday!
Whatever it is, I'm still excited when it comes to shopping.

Oh, finally I'm feeling better after exactly a week of sickness.
People, refrain me from eating things that I'm not supposed to eat okay?
I need to save my throat for Cny.
WAHAHAHA! :D

My teeth feels so itchy la can!
I don't know why.
But mom says might be the papaya that I ate earlier this morning.
And sometimes, I think horoscope freaks people out.
My horoscope for tomorrow says:
"牙齿出了问题,记得要去看医生。"
Totally freaky.