Sunday, February 3, 2008

Cheat my feelings!

That day(I can't remember when it was), I was in Imm and walked pass this newspaper stall.
And saw this magazine with the goodies inside it.
And I saw this!




Woah! I was like super duper uber excited when I saw this.

In the end, it was a total disappointment.
It was filled with many other celebrities other then Dbsk!
Very saddening you know!
D:



N-E-V-E-R M-I-N-D!

I feel that this week passed so fast.
It's Feb, and so many things are going to happen during this month.

Cny, Vday, Erjie's wedding...

Fast enough, one month has passed, and in exactly another 11 more months, I'm turning 19!

Sigh, this is life.

Another person who keeps giving me headache on every Monday, Wednesday and Thursday is this!
Miss Ng T.T (Her initial, not expression!)
I secretly tooked a photo of her using full-scap.
Wahaha, alright....




By the way, check this out! Dbsk's new song: Purple Line.

It's super nice, I swear. But I had no idea why their voice sounds weird in the song!