Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Oh my darling.

This will be a very random post.
Yesterday, Eve told me about Anyband.
As you know, I hardly update myself with Dbsk recently.
Because once I started youtube-ing about them, I can never stop.
But nevertheless, I still love them!
:D

So I got a little bit excited to find out more about them lah.
Especially when something got to do with my Junsu!





For those who don't know, Junsu's my favourite boy in the whole world.
In a sense of in the entertainment cirle, of course.
I got attracted by his small little eyes.
And those who knows me well, they'd know why.
:D

So according to Wikipedia, it says :

Anyband is a promotional Korean group formed by cell phone giant Samsung's Anycall to promote their latest product "AnyBand" new cell phones. "AnyBand" consists of BoA, Xiah Junsu of TVXQ, Tablo of Epik High, and jazz pianist Jin Bora.
Anyband is the fourth Anycall Music Drama from SAMSUNG, a series of music videos and commercials that promotes their cellphones with popular celebrities. This is the fourth drama/commercial following Anymotion, Anyclub, and Anystar which have featured Lee Hyori and many famous male celebrities. This is the first time since the start of this series that Samsung is working with another main model, going from Hyori Lee to BoA.


I think Imran will get excited when he sees the name of Lee Hyori.





I don't really like his hairstyle in here, honestly.
The hair extensions(or real hair?) looked abit Ahbeng-ish like that.
And a pity that I couldn't find a close up picture to show.

So I went to youtube to check out Anyband, and saw their commercial for Sansung's Anycall!
The advertisement is like 9 mins long.
But the main point is, I think the song is nice!
:D



Okay, end of speech and "promoting" of this band.

I just found another video, which I could watch it over again and again!



He's just so adorable. :D
Well, that explains why I'm a fan of them(Dbsk)!



I said, it will be super random!