Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Mood swings...

I think it feels so dreadful to suffer serious mood swings during the first day of school.
My mood has been going up and down.
I think it's rather obvious that I was in a bad mood today.

The accounting lesson gave me headache during the start of school!
I lost my 5 - 6 questions.
And I was being rude to Mrs Lee, though she didn't say a thing, I think.

But don't know why, after accounting lesson, everything seemed to be back to normal.

Prissyler and gang came down to IMM, surprisingly.
HAHAHA!
They claimed that they've finished walking every shopping centres in Sg, and shall take a trip down to Jurong.
And yeah, we went to meet them after that, and shopped around Imm, and to my house next.
In the end, 2 of them slept like dead pig(s).

The first day of school was really b-o-r-i-n-g.
I want to watch movies la!