Exams coming, exams coming, exams coming!!
I swear upon the Pooh that MA is hell difficult. Darn. Thanks for not putting much effort in the past eh. Zzz.
Sometimes, I feel that you really think they wants you to join their group. But you never noticed about how they "treated" you in the past. I am 90% sure, they're just short of people, that's why they keep on wanting you to be part of them. Well, I don't know why is it so difficult to open your mouth to tell us what you're thinking. Or maybe you just didn't want to tell me. Whatever it is, do you know this leads me to think that you're really reluctant to stick to us again. Or maybe that's what you really think. I don't know. If there's really problem between us, and you really want to leave, just open your mouth and speak. Not like we're going to kill you. There's nothing we can do even if you really want to leave, right. I dislike people to join us for the sake of "I promised them already" or "I told them I will be with you all already". I freaking hate this kind. Don't join us for the sake of joining us. This will make me mad. Now I seriously think there is a problem, even if you don't think there is. I've got lots more meaner words to say.
I don't care if you're going to read this. But I am somehow thinking how ____ you can get sometimes.

