Yesterday was total madness. I've never been so angry (and I mean so far, for 2009). So mad so mad so mad. Many things screwed up yesterday, and for a momet, I really felt like giving up life. Damn foolish, don't need you to remind me.
So, here goes my second week of school, and I HAVE NOT GET BACK MY MOTIVATION!! =/ Each time I stare at my book, daydreaming, brain not functioning, I really had this urge to quit school. Damn foolish, again, don't need you to remind me.
UOL UOL UOL, I know you're waiting for me, baby. But you're simply too expensive. =/ I ain't rich, yet, I hope I can meet you ASAP. =( The soonest I can start my UOL would be September, however, there's many many things that stop me from meeting you:
- - I am suffocated with studies, I need to take a break
- - Money money money baby.
- - And many more. (My mind can't work now)
There are still many advantages if I start ASAP:
- - Getting a degree cert, proceed to ACCA, and get a good career ASAP ('Cause I have plans for my twenties)
- - Shit, mainly is only this point. I can't think of more reasons. (Brain not functioning lah, as you know)
I hope at the end of the day, I don't end up working as a sales assistant. I would really suffer depression by then. Pffft. RECESSION, GET LOST!! =(
BAHHHH. I seriously hate making decisions. Darn. What should I do? I really, desperately need advices.

