Thursday, December 18, 2008

It's all over.

After yesterday's releasing of results, we officially put Sem2 behind us. However, I'd still miss my very good friend's existence in class. :( We're definitely there to help him in any needs.

So yeah, it seems like after entering SIM, we have to battle for 5 times. If including projects and assignments and everything, it'd be 10 times. -_-

Thank goodness I passed, doing better than previous semester, of course. However, what parents said was right too. There's no reason why I shouldn't score better. :( Whatever it is, I'm all prepared for the next battle. :) Also, a big hurray to my group mates, who did especially well this time! :D

Alrighty! So yup, back with pictures and updates!

After so long, finally I get to eat my all-time craving, Joaquim restaurant. Thanks kaki Kev for that birthday treat. :D











Met up with my dearest clique of friends on..... I can't remember when. Hohoho. Saturday, I guess? It's all about Quarantine, chillin' over at Starbucks, chit chatting. It was really great. Damn great. :)

And so, while waiting for Fana, we went over to the arcade to check out awhile. Looking at those kiap kiap machines, decided to try out.

And our first $1 try,



HOHOHUHU! It's WINNIE THE POOOOOOH! Thanks to Theeben! :D



And I think my botak baby doggy looks so adorable in this picture. "Can I bite his ass?" says Doggy.



GOOD FOOD II.

First of all, thanks Aunty Michie mich for the birthday treat! Although she wasn't there...........

Yup, so met up with my dearest sexy idiots for shopping!

Dinner at some hotpot place! :)







Y'all know, they're the sweeeetest. Hehe.





And its damn tasty + lots of love. Hehe.





I need to rest. Driving was gooooood. :)