Wednesday, December 31, 2008

And so,

Goodbye, my beautiful year.

Frankly, this 2008 passed freaking fast! Let me recap as much as I can....

OH! This was how we all looked during.... February?

I think I was still pretty slim then. Yes, I know, its only beginning of the year! Imagine, how much weight I've added on. :(

Those times, when we're still in IQV. I remembered we always snap here and there after our swimming CCA. Hah!




And then, all of us separated. I miss my classmates though. :(

During May, attended Aunty Michelle's 21st birthday party, and that's when I stayed over with my 2 loves. :) Huuuuuuu!




Also, this year had been a busy year due to our new schools, my dearest baby moron and I had lesser time to meet up!







Some random pictures of bestfriends! :)





During July, that's when I entered new school - SIM, meeting new friends! :D


People who are there throughout my ups and downs during school,



Thank you, my dearies! :):)

December, was the best part of the year! Exams, birthday surprises, a special birthday gift from someone(hehe!), birthday surprise for Eve, and many many more. :)

I also realised that 2008 made me and most of my friends (never forget my Amenda!) closer too! Hohoho!

I'm so lost of words suddenly, but still, goodbye 2008, and welcome 2009!

Let me enjoy my last 2 hours of teenage life, please. :)

xoxo