
After so long, managed to meet up with my Bestfriends (p/s.: it was planned before my school started!)! And this time, we were sick and tired of town, so planned to meet at my place instead! :D
Mommy dearest, was so nice to cook a mini steamboat for us all! I guess my house is already considered pretty crowded on a normal day. Bro's friends + My friends = noisy place. HAHAHA! :)
Many things happened, never failed to share/rant with them my happiness/unhappiness. What are best friends? They are the ones who listened to every single thing you said. And never ever giving negative comments to you. That explains why I heart them no matter what. :D
Oh yes, and as you can see above, they arrived even before I reached home! Or to be precise, even before I ended my lesson in school! And they're very very sweet to give me a very warm welcome!
So after dinner, chilled in my room and stories-exchanging time. :D

The exciting part is here.
Watch video below, and you'll understand. :)
Check out my stunned face, seriously. For a moment I was very shock. But be it a prank, or not, I'm still happy! :) Main purpose: The powerful candles.

Feels like my mini birthday celebration eh, HAHA! :)



Definitely, they are the ones who made my day brighter. :D
xoxo

