What's the "that thing" flying around anyway?
Nope, it's not ghost, definitely.
.......
......
.....
....
...
..
.
THIS ONE! STUPID BEETLE.
Everytime I see this, I always have this urge of killing it. But I'm always very timid in doing this. Even when I see a cockroach walks pass, it'll always gives me goosebumps, haaaaa.
Worse thing is, this beetle loves to STICK onto things! Whenever it sticks onto my clothes, no matter how I tried, it'lll never get off. I think they have power legs lah! :(
Once I heard from a vet saying that this beetle will suck our pets' blood especially dogs? That's why I uberly hate these stupid beetles. Especially my dog has pretty lots of fur on this body, it's quite difficult to see if it's sticking onto him or not.
Okay, enough of these beetles. Last night Kevin started complaining that my blog is very boring, again. What to do, my life is not exciting laaaaah!
Met up with Jesslyn and Amenda earlier this week!:) Like finally!
Was somehow craving so much for something hot, spicy, sour like tomyam!
There we go, we went to Thai Express at Holland V! :D
AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME! Totally satisfied my craves, wheeeeeee!
Of course, never forget to visit Frolick!
Peach, my love! :)
Lastly,

*koped from Jess.
Looking at my fringe in the picture, and looking at my fringe now.....
WAH PIANG EH!

